Monday, June 05, 2006

Bun B Interview in Believer Magazine


Sorry about the lack of updates. I got sick last Thursday and spent most of the weekend in bed.

But I'm back.

Anyway, if you haven't heard of Southern rapper Bun B, then you haven't been listening closely enough. Along with playa partner Pimp C, the two make up UGK, otherwise known as the Underground Kingz.

Remember Jay-Z's "Big Pimpin" and the music video that went along with it?

Now do you remember Bun B?

Good.

For all of you who weren't fans before, you will be after reading this article. And if you're already a fan, this will remind you why he's such a bad-ass motherfather.

Oh... and for a local angle: I was talking to one of my friends who works at Kicks Hawaii, and he told me Bun B was in the shop back in January or February of this year.

Wish he would have done a show... I know a bunch of people who would've gone to see him perform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home