Monday, May 15, 2006

Local Hip-Hop Honeys on MTV


From go-go dancer Nina Roxanne's MySpace:

"T.I.'s sexy new video 'Why You Wanna' debuts this Mon. 5/15 all over MTV! First, tune in to TRL at 3:30pm EST to catch the WORLD PREMIERE! Then check out MTV's 'Making The Video' for 'Why You Wanna' shot on location in Hawaii at 6:30pm! Repeats follow on 5/17 @2:30a, 5/18 @10a & 3:30a, 5/19 @ 7:30p."

In case you don't know... the two girls with their backs towards the camera are Nina Roxanne and Jenn R. Both of them participated in the video shoot, along with Cheryl Ocampo. The other two in the picture are Lyz Cruz (one of the sweetest girls around, if you ask me) and Kayko.

Funny story about Nina and Kayko... I was at Cirque Hawaii on Friday, and those two were go-go dancing with another couple of girls. Guess they had another gig, because at one point the two of them just stopped dancing and jumped off their stages. The other two girls didn't know what hit 'em.

I know there's know "I" in "Team," but it also looks like there's no "teamwork" in "go-go dancing."

Can't wait to see this video for myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home