Friday, April 28, 2006

The Crypto Zoo @ Ong King


A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a Sister's in Sound party at a new spot called Ong King.

When I went to Soulshine, I figured out it wasn't exaaaaactly the same place as the old Hesham's Studio or the OG TreeHaus. Soullenz Art Gallery is still there, and Ong King occupies the Diamond Head end of the building where those extra rooms used to be. For some reason, I don't remember it always being open back on that side.

Anyway... that's not to say I don't like Ong King. I do. It's got two nice rooms, one chill and the other a bit bigger and more of a focal point for the party. Oh... and it's BYOB baby! Gotta love that.

So if you're looking for something a little more underground and/or easy on the wallet, check out The Crypto Zoo. Hey, it says on the flyer that this party marks the return of Space Catalog, too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home